Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Early To Rise....

 There are many reasons why I go to sleep around midnight and get up very early most mornings. Here are a few of the main reasons.
The hubby and dog are fast asleep in my room. You can hear the soft sound of snoring coming from the center of the room. You can see I desperately need a dust ruffle and some pictures above the bed, but that's another story for another post. 

Here we have three children sleeping in one room. The little guy up top lost a molar and is waiting for some loot from the tooth fairy. I suspect he doesn't have that many more teeth to lose. On the bottom bunk there is the oldest boy wrapped like a mummy and I am certain he isn't going to lose anymore teeth(well at least not on his own). On the floor you will notice another child, this child has been here since school got out for summer a month ago. She does have her own bed with her little sister, but she prefers the boys room. Hmm, I told that child she needed to sleep in her own bed!! (Also I am happy to report this room is in the process of a complete overhaul which will include a new mattress that actually fits the bottom bunk).
This is the only person in the house with her own room. It must be nice:) She is a neat freak and has quite a flair for decorating. She must get that from her G.G.
This is the little girls room. Only one little girl is this room today. That other little one, Goldilocks is in with the boys as you recall. Now that this child has new blinds in her room she sleeps until at least 8 am. Aaaah, I love blinds. Why did I wait for 15 years to buy some for this room?????

As you can see from the above images, this is my time of day for peace and quiet. I get to enjoy this special me time with a diet coke, an english muffin with peanut butter and I read the news. I even take this time to think about how much I love my sleeping, quiet(except for the one that snores), angelic, precious, gifts from God. I do love this time of reflection..Aaaah, no stress. A new day for birds to sing, the sun to shine, oh sorry I got off track in my own little zen time.


 LATER THIS DAY!!

 I looked into my room where the young one likes to hang with her blankie and bunny and watch cartoons. This day I discovered that this kid's got talent. She was carefully balancing my beautiful basket weave plate on the bottom of her foot. Helllo!!!! If she can spin a plate on her head at the same time I am calling Simon Cowell and putting her on t.v.

2 comments:

  1. I love your post...a real, authentic look into the life of Kris! I love the way you look at things...the humor with which you see life through...and the hilarious antics of your "baby!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL
    love this kris...YOu make me LAUGH!...
    this was one the best.... the dog... the kids..
    and of course the ...bebe and the plate..

    Hope you are having a great Summer..
    love ya much..
    Cindy!~

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
My name is Kris. I am a wife, a mom to six, a photographer, a reader, a Christian, a Diet Coke drinker, a closet ice cream eater, a walker and a memory keeper.. Thanks for coming by to say hi, I can't wait to get to know you :)

Followers