Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Coco 5 Days New


Coco, originally uploaded by krispycrunch6.

Here is a little one that I had the pleasure of photographing. She was 5 days old and full of spunk. This sweetheart decided she wasn't going to have her picture taken, but 5 hours into her session she gave up for a few shots. Needless to say, I walked away tired and she left with a well fought victory.

I learned some important lessons this day:
1. The baby is in control
2. Always remember to bring the camera
3. A baby can poo more than 30 X in a 5 hour period
4. Baby poo does not smell good
5. Keep a sense of humor no matter what
6. 5 day old baby's can flip you the bird(she did).
7. I still love this job, no matter what
8. The baby is in control

Thank you so much, Coco for the life lessons. You are a master teacher and one gorgeous little girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
My name is Kris. I am a wife, a mom to six, a photographer, a reader, a Christian, a Diet Coke drinker, a closet ice cream eater, a walker and a memory keeper.. Thanks for coming by to say hi, I can't wait to get to know you :)

Followers