Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Two crazed bath maniacs...


Two crazed bath maniacs..., originally uploaded by krispycrunch6.

These two have not taken a bath together for months, I was shocked to see how much they look alike and how similar they are in size. I guess 5 years difference does not mean much.

I am always shocked by how much all the kids have grown in a year. One minute they are little babies and before you know it, they are men and women. If only time would slow down to the pace that is good for me. Yet, there are days when I feel the need to fast forward to bedtime in a need for quiet. When they are snuggled in their beds they all look like angels, no matter whether the child is 19 or 2..

For today I am content just to take each moment as it comes. However, when the kids get home from school I reserve the right to change my mind. :):)

1 comment:

About Me

My photo
My name is Kris. I am a wife, a mom to six, a photographer, a reader, a Christian, a Diet Coke drinker, a closet ice cream eater, a walker and a memory keeper.. Thanks for coming by to say hi, I can't wait to get to know you :)

Followers