Sunday, January 13, 2013

                                                                       Day 13

My Texas family is right here. I have many wonderful people in my life, but today is for Rosalyn. She is like a mother to me, my walking buddy, chef extraordinaire, a home away from home grandmother to the kids, my sewing bee partner, she has a sense of humor that leaves me in tears, our doggie sitter, but more than anything she is my friend. I love her dearly and am so grateful she is in my life

1 comment:

  1. I love her : ). What a wonderful friend and blessing. Perfect picture.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
My name is Kris. I am a wife, a mom to six, a photographer, a reader, a Christian, a Diet Coke drinker, a closet ice cream eater, a walker and a memory keeper.. Thanks for coming by to say hi, I can't wait to get to know you :)

Followers