Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Meet My New Granddogger



Meet Miss Sadie. This is my new granddog, Katy and James just adopted her and she is so lovely, funny, cute, adorable and has the most beautiful brown eyes. No, I am not at all biased..

                                                       Here she is giving me her best smile
                                       Enjoying a new bone and ignoring my pleas to look at he camera.
                                                         Giving her Mommy a little love
                  This is her, "What up, Granny" expression. "Listen Miss, I prefer not to be called Granny".
 
   I think Sadie and I are going to be best buds. I plan to spoil her ROTTEN, as I should.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
My name is Kris. I am a wife, a mom to six, a photographer, a reader, a Christian, a Diet Coke drinker, a closet ice cream eater, a walker and a memory keeper.. Thanks for coming by to say hi, I can't wait to get to know you :)

Followers