Sunday, April 11, 2010

The First Rose 88/365

Freshly picked by this child, I assume. Oh well, there will be many more to come this season..This is the face she gave me when I asked her if she picked Mommy's rose. Clearly the answer is, Yes!! But who could get mad at that face?
I wait every year for my Lilies to bloom, they are such a beautiful pink color. Well, earlier this month someone smashed the flowers, but I still hold out hope they may still bloom. If not, I will wait a whole year to see if they stand a chance next year.
Maybe I will grow some cactus plants in the yard. I wonder if the kids would be smart enough to keep their little fingers off. Hmmm, an idea I should seriously consider.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
My name is Kris. I am a wife, a mom to six, a photographer, a reader, a Christian, a Diet Coke drinker, a closet ice cream eater, a walker and a memory keeper.. Thanks for coming by to say hi, I can't wait to get to know you :)

Followers