Monday, April 12, 2010

Potty Training and Washing Our Own Hands Bench Monday

We are in the potty training stage..Thank Goodness, I have had kids in diapers or pull ups consistenly for almost 20 years..I am soo excited, I may not have to wipe any more bums, FINALLY. I hope Huggies and the the cloth diapers companies don't go out of business now!!

I admit it, I miss the cloth diapers. They were so cute on the little baby bums. They also smelled so fresh after they were laundered. Phoebe got big so fast I had to switch her to Huggies a year ago. Soon, she will be wearing Princess panties and wiping her own bum.Aaaahhh..

1 comment:

About Me

My photo
My name is Kris. I am a wife, a mom to six, a photographer, a reader, a Christian, a Diet Coke drinker, a closet ice cream eater, a walker and a memory keeper.. Thanks for coming by to say hi, I can't wait to get to know you :)

Followers