Thursday, April 1, 2010

Looking Back 80/365

It was a great eve for a walk to the park. Unfortunately, I was only able to get the little girls to go, but we had quite a good time together. We walked and stopped many times to look at treasures along the way. They found leaves, flowers, weeds, fossils in the sidewalk, a birds nest and lots of friendly dogs. Our normal 15 minute walk took about 30 minutes, but well worth the extra time.

Once we arrived at the park, it was almost anticlimatic after our journey to get there. What mattered the most was we had a great time and created a few more memories.

1 comment:

  1. I just love the things the kids find on our walks, I sware I would not see half of it if they were not with me. We take all of our treasures back home and put them on a platter, they love it and so do I!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
My name is Kris. I am a wife, a mom to six, a photographer, a reader, a Christian, a Diet Coke drinker, a closet ice cream eater, a walker and a memory keeper.. Thanks for coming by to say hi, I can't wait to get to know you :)

Followers