Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter 81/365

Just taking a minute to show you how excited our family was about Easter..We had a tongue wagging good time. I hope you all had a wonderful Christ filled Easter. Also, lots of fun with the candy crazed Bunny.

Our annual Easter egg hunt was a little different this year, due to poor weather conditions we had it on the first floor of the house..It was a fun filled, loud, funny race to the money filled eggs. A good time was had by all. Not to mention a nice little loot for each little hunter.

Gotta keep it short tonight. Kids to get to bed and a house to pick up before I go to bed. Take Care and sweet dreams to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
My name is Kris. I am a wife, a mom to six, a photographer, a reader, a Christian, a Diet Coke drinker, a closet ice cream eater, a walker and a memory keeper.. Thanks for coming by to say hi, I can't wait to get to know you :)

Followers