Friday, February 24, 2012

Florabella LOVE

Many of us use actions and textures to enhance our images. NO, our pictures do not look all that wonderful without a little tweak here or there. Luckily for those of us that love to use these actions, there are talented people that spend endless hours making these actions and textures for us. I have tried many different collections, but I do have a favorite for my floral images.

These are developed by Shana Rae, from www.florabellacollection.com. I can't even describe how giddy I get when she comes out with something new. Tonight, I just wanted to share a few of my processed images with you..Please feel free to check out Shana's beautiful site..





No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
My name is Kris. I am a wife, a mom to six, a photographer, a reader, a Christian, a Diet Coke drinker, a closet ice cream eater, a walker and a memory keeper.. Thanks for coming by to say hi, I can't wait to get to know you :)

Followers