Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy LOVE Day....

Happy Love Day....So today is supposed to be all about LOVE. This is great, but how about the other 364 days of the year. Shouldn't we be showing the important people in our lives how special they are by reaching out and calling those who are alone, by writing (yes, with and actual pen and paper) notes that we stick in lunch boxes, letters to our special Honey hidden in a brief case, or a letter to our parents letting them know how blessed we are to be their children. This is how we should show our LOVE every day.

Remember, every day is a chance to make someone's day special..Don't forget the people that help us daily, the cashiers, the teachers, the bagboy, the pizza delivery person, the mailman. So many times I am hit with shock when I hear a person speak rudely to these people and show so little patience. How about asking a question or two when you see them, ask about their day, their family, just something that lets you into their lives. Maybe they need a kind word today. When we have a vested interest in someone we tend to value them more. I bet they will be more inclined to smile more the next time they see you..Why not, try it??

For me, today, I want to let my family and friends know that they are the light in life, they are the skip in my step, the cherry on a  hot fudge sundae, the fizz in my soda, the love in my heart and even the pain in my @%$, but always I am grateful and blessed beyond words to have them in my life.

                                                                      A note to my children.........
                                                              To my Hubby..... I LOVE YOU




Happy Day to you..  I wish you lots of love and a day filled with some yummy chocolate..

2 comments:

  1. Happy Valentine's Day Kris and I know your children will love their Valetine Card. Bless you sweet lady with much love from those you love. Here's some love from me to you on this Very Special LOVE day. Warm hugs and a kiss on the cheek. Nanaofhuck, Nana Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. KRIS these are beautiful
    about as beautiful as you
    and those babies know you love them

    GF you go after that choclate ;) and we will share over a diet coke and LOL

    Hope you had a most wonderful DY!
    sending all of you HUGS!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
My name is Kris. I am a wife, a mom to six, a photographer, a reader, a Christian, a Diet Coke drinker, a closet ice cream eater, a walker and a memory keeper.. Thanks for coming by to say hi, I can't wait to get to know you :)

Followers