This is my son Hawkes, he turned 12 yesterday. He is my loner, my thinker, my comedian, my future engineer. This guy made me wait for him, when his birth mom was pregnant we were told he would be born Dec 20th. Well, my family and I flew to Florida from Texas to wait for our son to be born.
December went by January went by and finally after 5 weeks of waiting and wondering we were told we could go home. His due date was changed to March 3rd. We returned to Texas to wait some more, On Feb 22nd I flew back to Florida with my 2 yr old daughter, leaving my hubs to care for our other two children in Texas.
I was staying 5 minutes from the hospital and finally at 2:15 am I received a call to get to the hospital, I went to the bathroom to put on some makeup and brush my teeth. Left my baby with my in laws and drove to the hospital. When I walked in the room, my son had just been born and I missed it by 2 minutes. He weighed in at 9lb 9oz and looked like a linebacker for the Bears. The funny thing is, he is a really tiny little guy now.
I love this red haired, freckled faced, blue eyed handsome little dude. He still makes me wait for him, always running late for school..I guess if you come out late, you're always going to be late...
I love you Hawkes.....Mom
Thursday, February 25, 2010
12 years old 55/365
BLOGS I LOVE.
- "Daee's Home" 58/365
- Playing Favorites 57/365
- The Birds 56/365
- 12 years old 55/365
- Little Ballerina 54/365
- B/W Ballerina
- TIME OUT for Bebe ~ Bench Monday 53/365
- Does Anyone SeeThe Problem Here??? 52/365
- The House In My Dreams... 51/365
- You Are My Sunshine 50/365
- A Swing and A Smile 49/365
- Backseat Driver
- My Flowers... 48/365
- A Sign It's Gong To Be A Bad Day!! 47/365
- The Snow of 2010 46/365
- Happy Valentine's Day 45/365
- Just Shootin The Bull
- Run Free And Naked, But NOT With A Pencil In Your ...
- The Walking Trail...43/365
- "Aye, Aye Matey, It's Snowin Here In Texas". 42/36...
- Snow Mamma
- Snow Angel....
- Mutt and Jeff 41/365
- Our Perfect Companions Never Have Fewer Than Four ...
- Grandma's Rolling Pin 39/365
- The Rise and Fall of a Dancer
- Hold On.... 38/365
- I Have What? 37/365
- Music Is The Wine That Fills The Cup Of Silence. 3...
- While You Were Sleeping
- Homework and a Snack 35/365
- This is what a Diva looks like during a temper tan...
- The Human Spirit Needs Places Where Nature Has Not...
- I Love Delicate and Feminne 33/365
- No Need To Cry Over Spilled Milk ...but spilled ca...
- ▼ February (36)