Wednesday, February 17, 2010

My Flowers... 48/365


My Flowers... 48/365, originally uploaded by krispycrunch6.

Okay, so the hubby gave them to me at 9:30 in the evening. No, there was no card or pretty wrapping, but he has never been the romantic type. I am sure he decided at the last minute, hmm it's Valentine's day. Still it was his way of being thoughtful. They are pretty..

Really though, i stand by my earlier statement that I prefer thoughtfulness throughout the year. Load the dishwasher, bathe the kids, make dinner or let me sleep in once in awhile, NOW that is romance. This IS best way to woo a woman who has children.. You do that, and Baby, I'm yours for the night..Ooh la la.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
My name is Kris. I am a wife, a mom to six, a photographer, a reader, a Christian, a Diet Coke drinker, a closet ice cream eater, a walker and a memory keeper.. Thanks for coming by to say hi, I can't wait to get to know you :)

Followers

Blog Archive