I was about as creative as a stick today, but I am determined to keep up with my 365 project.The weather was gorgeous this evening so I was out playing with the little kids on the swingset. We had a blast, but I stil needed a shot of the 365. I finally took this shot of Caroline as I she was swinging on the tire swing. I liked the smile so here is the shot.
BLOGS I LOVE.
- "Daee's Home" 58/365
- Playing Favorites 57/365
- The Birds 56/365
- 12 years old 55/365
- Little Ballerina 54/365
- B/W Ballerina
- TIME OUT for Bebe ~ Bench Monday 53/365
- Does Anyone SeeThe Problem Here??? 52/365
- The House In My Dreams... 51/365
- You Are My Sunshine 50/365
- A Swing and A Smile 49/365
- Backseat Driver
- My Flowers... 48/365
- A Sign It's Gong To Be A Bad Day!! 47/365
- The Snow of 2010 46/365
- Happy Valentine's Day 45/365
- Just Shootin The Bull
- Run Free And Naked, But NOT With A Pencil In Your ...
- The Walking Trail...43/365
- "Aye, Aye Matey, It's Snowin Here In Texas". 42/36...
- Snow Mamma
- Snow Angel....
- Mutt and Jeff 41/365
- Our Perfect Companions Never Have Fewer Than Four ...
- Grandma's Rolling Pin 39/365
- The Rise and Fall of a Dancer
- Hold On.... 38/365
- I Have What? 37/365
- Music Is The Wine That Fills The Cup Of Silence. 3...
- While You Were Sleeping
- Homework and a Snack 35/365
- This is what a Diva looks like during a temper tan...
- The Human Spirit Needs Places Where Nature Has Not...
- I Love Delicate and Feminne 33/365
- No Need To Cry Over Spilled Milk ...but spilled ca...
- ▼ February (36)