Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day 45/365

Why we put so much emphasis on one day of love I will never understand. I think everyday should be filled with attention, affection and love. Money spent on flowers this holiday amazes me, I would rather have flowers out of the blue on an ordinary day.

Does that mean I would turn down flowers or a great box of chocolates, Heck no. In fact, I think the day after Valentine's Day is the best. That is the day when women all over the world can go to the store and buy all that chocolate for 50% off, now that my friends is LOVE.

I do however wish you a wonderful day filled with love, romance, nuzzle time, dinner(that was prepared by anyone but you), flowers and a HUGE box of yummy chocolates.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Valentine's Day to you, too! And I hope that every day is filled with 50% off chocolates and lots of nuzzle time!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
My name is Kris. I am a wife, a mom to six, a photographer, a reader, a Christian, a Diet Coke drinker, a closet ice cream eater, a walker and a memory keeper.. Thanks for coming by to say hi, I can't wait to get to know you :)

Followers

Blog Archive