Monday, February 22, 2010

Does Anyone SeeThe Problem Here??? 52/365

1. eating pizza outside the kitchen
2. sitting in front of the tv while eating the pizza
3. who's watching the baby?
4. are those my pearls she's wearing?
5. a purse on your arm while you eat the pizza outside the kitchen?
6. where is your Dora The Explorer pull up?
7. WHO WAS IN CHARGE OF THE BABY WHILE I WAS AT THE STORE?

This is how I find my child when I return home from the grocery store with milk..Clearly, no one was in charge and I use this picture as exhibit A that someone failed to mind the Little little while I was gone....Hmmmm.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
My name is Kris. I am a wife, a mom to six, a photographer, a reader, a Christian, a Diet Coke drinker, a closet ice cream eater, a walker and a memory keeper.. Thanks for coming by to say hi, I can't wait to get to know you :)

Followers

Blog Archive