This was shot about an hour ago. Miss Priss in her outfit of the day. Thank goodness she gave up the Princess dress for today. She has been awake since 2:30a.m. and had that crazy hyper before the crash and burn.She would dance and dance then fall to the ground. Ten minutes ago she passed out cold in my arms. It's not easy partying all night, eventually what stays up must come down..
BLOGS I LOVE.
- "Daee's Home" 58/365
- Playing Favorites 57/365
- The Birds 56/365
- 12 years old 55/365
- Little Ballerina 54/365
- B/W Ballerina
- TIME OUT for Bebe ~ Bench Monday 53/365
- Does Anyone SeeThe Problem Here??? 52/365
- The House In My Dreams... 51/365
- You Are My Sunshine 50/365
- A Swing and A Smile 49/365
- Backseat Driver
- My Flowers... 48/365
- A Sign It's Gong To Be A Bad Day!! 47/365
- The Snow of 2010 46/365
- Happy Valentine's Day 45/365
- Just Shootin The Bull
- Run Free And Naked, But NOT With A Pencil In Your ...
- The Walking Trail...43/365
- "Aye, Aye Matey, It's Snowin Here In Texas". 42/36...
- Snow Mamma
- Snow Angel....
- Mutt and Jeff 41/365
- Our Perfect Companions Never Have Fewer Than Four ...
- Grandma's Rolling Pin 39/365
- The Rise and Fall of a Dancer
- Hold On.... 38/365
- I Have What? 37/365
- Music Is The Wine That Fills The Cup Of Silence. 3...
- While You Were Sleeping
- Homework and a Snack 35/365
- This is what a Diva looks like during a temper tan...
- The Human Spirit Needs Places Where Nature Has Not...
- I Love Delicate and Feminne 33/365
- No Need To Cry Over Spilled Milk ...but spilled ca...
- ▼ February (36)