Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Little Ballerina 54/365


Little Ballerina 54/365, originally uploaded by krispycrunch6.

After the shots from the last couple days I thought I was doomed with the little miss. Today, we played in her bedroom, she was "reading" Snow White to me..Between you and me, I had no clue what she was saying except for the fact that the Queen was mean..Yesterday, I was mean..Hmmm. maybe she sees me as the evil Queen.. Oh well, such is life as a Mom.

I promise to get some of the other kids this week..They are so unwilling to get their pictures taken..I will try to be sneaky or bribe a few of them to get a shot or two...They really do exist, I promise.

Tomorrow is Hawkes birthday so that will be a great opportunity to see a smile or two on his cute little face. Wow, 12 years old tomorrow. Seems like he was a little toddler just yesterday, time goes by way too quickly. I don't like it much, I wish it all would just slow down a bit. He starts junior high in the fall...WOW..

Hope all you lovies are doing well. kiss kiss and big hugs from Texas..I need to call Katy and see if she really got 6 inches of snow..If so, it will be a record setting event..

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
My name is Kris. I am a wife, a mom to six, a photographer, a reader, a Christian, a Diet Coke drinker, a closet ice cream eater, a walker and a memory keeper.. Thanks for coming by to say hi, I can't wait to get to know you :)

Followers

Blog Archive