Thursday, February 11, 2010

"Aye, Aye Matey, It's Snowin Here In Texas". 42/365



Here is how I spent my day. Yes, there were loads of laundry to be done, floors to be cleaned, toilets to be scrubbed and beds to be made. I did none of it today. I spent my day, first making a snowman, playing on the sled, getting a friend to play and make snow angels, taking pictures and just acting like a child for the day.
After school, I walked to pick up the kids and we walked home and rolls huge snowballs, played in the yard and had a blast together. To top it off, NO SCHOOL TOMORROW!!!! Sleeping in. AAaaah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
My name is Kris. I am a wife, a mom to six, a photographer, a reader, a Christian, a Diet Coke drinker, a closet ice cream eater, a walker and a memory keeper.. Thanks for coming by to say hi, I can't wait to get to know you :)

Followers

Blog Archive