Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Our Perfect Companions Never Have Fewer Than Four Feet. 40/365

Here he is, my favorite dog, Yogi.. He is less than thrilled about having his picture taken.Can't you tell by the furrowed brow..Even the dog gives me attitude. I finally had to use the whole I am master you are dog to get him to sit for the shot. I even bribed him with food, I am not above bribes to get what I want...

Yogi is 10 years old now, and becoming a grumpy old man. He put up with so much gruff for years from the kids that now he just grumbles when they bother him. He steals food from the little one and stands at the top of the stairs trying to trip me at night.The minute I try to step over him to go down the stairs, he pops up like a Jack in the Box. If my body is ever found at the bottom of the steps..Yogi did it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
My name is Kris. I am a wife, a mom to six, a photographer, a reader, a Christian, a Diet Coke drinker, a closet ice cream eater, a walker and a memory keeper.. Thanks for coming by to say hi, I can't wait to get to know you :)

Followers

Blog Archive