Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Daffodils and Daisies 63/365


Daffodils and Daisies, originally uploaded by krispycrunch6.

Finally, some beautiful weather here..It was in the low 70's today, so I walked home from school with the kids. Caroline and Phoebe had a blast picking wild daffodils and weeds. I am afraid you will see a few more tomorrow.

The kids start spring break on Friday so I need to hurry and get the house cleaned from top to bottom..The poor darlings need something to do while they are home on vacation and what is more fun than wrecking the house.lol. I don't want the little dears to be bored. Maybe I will throw in a little yard work and car washing. I may even take some to the ice cream shop(okay, this is more for me than them).Other than that my needs are small.

I am actually hoping to sleep in past 7:00 am on day.. "Oh, please, please let Phoebe sleep in at least one day". With some sleep and some beautiful weather this could turn into a really great week. With the opposite, I could be driven to the nut house. Stay tuned!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
My name is Kris. I am a wife, a mom to six, a photographer, a reader, a Christian, a Diet Coke drinker, a closet ice cream eater, a walker and a memory keeper.. Thanks for coming by to say hi, I can't wait to get to know you :)

Followers

Blog Archive