Thursday, March 18, 2010

Spring Is In The Air...68/365

I wanted this shot so much today, that I walked 2 1/2 miles to find this group of trees. I loved the bright colors and beautiful blossoms. It may sound silly, but I felt so fulfilled because I finally got this shot. I missed it last year because I waited too long, and today was such a gorgeous day. I grabbed the camera and just went walking.

I love to hear and see all the birds and animals when I go walking..Okay, except for the Tarantula that I saw on my walk last year. Truth be told, I was screaming and jumping up and down like a crazy lady. So embarrassing. Hopefully, I will show a little more grace if it happens again. Who knows?

1 comment:

  1. Oh my, what gorgeous trees and an equally gorgeous picture... definitely worth the walk!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
My name is Kris. I am a wife, a mom to six, a photographer, a reader, a Christian, a Diet Coke drinker, a closet ice cream eater, a walker and a memory keeper.. Thanks for coming by to say hi, I can't wait to get to know you :)

Followers

Blog Archive