Every dreess this child wears must endure the twirl test..If it does not twirl it is rejected and sent to dress heaven..This dress had awesome twirl, we wil be keeping this one in the closet..
BLOGS I LOVE.
- The Strange Habits of A Naked Donut Eating Two Yea...
- Jay's 18 today. 78/365
- Fresh Air... 77/365
- "I See You, So Stop Taking My Picture Lady".
- A Day to Rest and Recover 76/365
- "All In All, It's Just Another Brick In The Wall" ...
- Happy Birthday Em...74/365
- We Must Cross The Bridge To Get Home 73/365
- Two days ago... 72/365
- Lovin the Snow...The First Day of Spring 71/365
- The First Day of Spring 2010, originally uploaded ...
- End of the Twirl 70/365
- A New Day 69/365
- Spring Is In The Air...68/365
- Just Us 67/365
- Thanks for the Memories and Lies 66/365
- My Fun Sunday...FIRE!!! 65/365
- The Sunny Side of Life 64/365
- Daffodils and Daisies 63/365
- Miss Sleepy Sarah
- Baby S b/w, originally uploaded by krispycrunch6.
- Baby S close up, originally uploaded by krispycrun...
- IMG_7546a, originally uploaded by krispycrunch6.
- Baby S, originally uploaded by krispycrunch6.
- Hot Pink Mini Mamma 62/365
- Somedays, I Wish I Could See What Lies Ahead. 61/3...
- Family Room Fort 60/365
- A Look Back~Bench Monday 59/365
- ▼ March (30)