Monday, March 1, 2010

Family Room Fort 60/365


Family Room Fort 60/365, originally uploaded by krispycrunch6.

Just another rainy day in the big state of Texas.Once again the kids were housebound and in need of entertainment...This is so much better than television, a favorite at our house.

I can't even count the number of forts that have been built in this room over the past 14 years...I can tell you each and everyone has been unique and loved by its occupant. This one is a bit wimpy, but it served its purpose..

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
My name is Kris. I am a wife, a mom to six, a photographer, a reader, a Christian, a Diet Coke drinker, a closet ice cream eater, a walker and a memory keeper.. Thanks for coming by to say hi, I can't wait to get to know you :)

Followers

Blog Archive