Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Happy Birthday Em...74/365


Happy Birthday Em...74/365, originally uploaded by krispycrunch6.

Today is Em's 14th birthday. This little angel gave me two months notice to prepare for her birth. She came almost 3 weeks early and I barely had time to throw my clothes in a suitcase to get to the airport to see her that day. When I arrived she was all wrapped up in a pink blanket(she still has it in her bed today). She was soooo tiny and perfect. She had tiniest little toes and fingers. I was in love.


I brought her home to my in- laws at 2 days old. The night I brought Em home I felt sick and was forced to let my in laws care for my new baby that night. I cried all night. Luckily it was exhaustion and not the flu so I was able to hold her that next day.

Emily was the mostly colicky baby and only wanted her mommy. Today she is 14 and I am hard pressed to get her to sit next to me. As a mom with older kids, I realize this to shall pass. Emily is very beautiful, intelligent, and extremely athletic. She is also the fastest talker in the West. It's a gift.:)

Finally, I just want to add that I love this girl so much and I am so proud of her.Happy Birthday Emmie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
My name is Kris. I am a wife, a mom to six, a photographer, a reader, a Christian, a Diet Coke drinker, a closet ice cream eater, a walker and a memory keeper.. Thanks for coming by to say hi, I can't wait to get to know you :)

Followers

Blog Archive