I took this shot on the right this morning as the Bebe was watching the rain and it reminded me of a shot I caught last year. I went through the 2009 archives and found the shot on the left. It had been taken near the end of Feb last year. I am so glad she was caught in the window again this year.
Amazing how quickly the kids change in a year.. I know I am certainly growing also, out not up, but it's still growth..I guess I need to lay off the cookies, and kids left overs. I am learning that I now eat when I am stressed, so look out Jenny Craig a new spokesperson is on the way.
Hopefully, I will come up with another way to handle stress, any suggestions? I think going to Florida and relaxing at the beach and spending time with family would help. I wonder if I can get the doc to write that in a prescription? I wonder if my insurance would pay for the travel? Hello, this is medically necessary!! Some things to ponder to when I sit down to the apple tart I plan to make for dessert tonight. MMmmMMMmmmm.
Monday, March 1, 2010
A Look Back~Bench Monday 59/365
BLOGS I LOVE.
- The Strange Habits of A Naked Donut Eating Two Yea...
- Jay's 18 today. 78/365
- Fresh Air... 77/365
- "I See You, So Stop Taking My Picture Lady".
- A Day to Rest and Recover 76/365
- "All In All, It's Just Another Brick In The Wall" ...
- Happy Birthday Em...74/365
- We Must Cross The Bridge To Get Home 73/365
- Two days ago... 72/365
- Lovin the Snow...The First Day of Spring 71/365
- The First Day of Spring 2010, originally uploaded ...
- End of the Twirl 70/365
- A New Day 69/365
- Spring Is In The Air...68/365
- Just Us 67/365
- Thanks for the Memories and Lies 66/365
- My Fun Sunday...FIRE!!! 65/365
- The Sunny Side of Life 64/365
- Daffodils and Daisies 63/365
- Miss Sleepy Sarah
- Baby S b/w, originally uploaded by krispycrunch6.
- Baby S close up, originally uploaded by krispycrun...
- IMG_7546a, originally uploaded by krispycrunch6.
- Baby S, originally uploaded by krispycrunch6.
- Hot Pink Mini Mamma 62/365
- Somedays, I Wish I Could See What Lies Ahead. 61/3...
- Family Room Fort 60/365
- A Look Back~Bench Monday 59/365
- ▼ March (30)