Monday, March 8, 2010

Miss Sleepy Sarah


IMG_7629a, originally uploaded by krispycrunch6.

I had more fun than words can express taking these images. It was truly a dream come true for me. I was so blessed to work with a friend and get the opportunity to take these images. I can't wait to do another shoot. It sure did confirm my desire to pursue photography.
This little gal was an angel and her mom and dad were awesome about this shoot taking around 4 hours. I got to enjoy the day with this great family and can't wait to see little Sarah again .

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
My name is Kris. I am a wife, a mom to six, a photographer, a reader, a Christian, a Diet Coke drinker, a closet ice cream eater, a walker and a memory keeper.. Thanks for coming by to say hi, I can't wait to get to know you :)

Followers

Blog Archive