Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Thanks for the Memories and Lies 66/365

Too long and personal of a story to go into. I will say these are for my dr and his staff for 15 years of tender loving care and for making me smile every time I leave their office. This is also a thank you for telling me I looked in great shape, even though I feel differently.

I also want to thank them for my quickie procedure that will make me feel like a new woman next week.. Although they will never see this, I still felt compelled to say thanks...

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
My name is Kris. I am a wife, a mom to six, a photographer, a reader, a Christian, a Diet Coke drinker, a closet ice cream eater, a walker and a memory keeper.. Thanks for coming by to say hi, I can't wait to get to know you :)

Followers

Blog Archive