Friday, March 5, 2010

Somedays, I Wish I Could See What Lies Ahead. 61/365

Most days I want to take each day as it comes.There are so days when I am impatient and a worrier at times, those days I want to see the future. Hmmm, probably not a good thing.

On to other things, the 365 blog has gone out the window. Life keeps getting in the way, not to mention I feel a little self serving talking about me and my family all the time. I suppose could mix things up a little and find other things to discuss.

I would to discuss why do they make so many movies about violence and anger. I am so tired of those movies, I long for a great feel good movie. I have been hoping the movie industry would make some of my favorite books into movies: The Wedding, is an awesome book about marriage and love and the realities of being a couple. The Saving Graces is another one I would love to see on the big screen. A moving story about 4 girlfriends and their lives as individuals and as a group of friends. Finally, how about The Red Tent, an incredible book about Dinah from the bible and the relationships between the all the women..
My theory is, the movie industry caters to men, teens and children and not women. I for one, love movies about women and for women. I say bring us some good movies and slow it down with all the movies about Vampires, Blue Avatars, and Drug Lords. I don't have any interest in them now or ever.

Ugh, I'm out of breath, that was a rant. Sorry, I am back to normal now..I hope this blog finds you doing well and living in love.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
My name is Kris. I am a wife, a mom to six, a photographer, a reader, a Christian, a Diet Coke drinker, a closet ice cream eater, a walker and a memory keeper.. Thanks for coming by to say hi, I can't wait to get to know you :)

Followers

Blog Archive