Sunday, March 21, 2010

Lovin the Snow...The First Day of Spring 71/365


Lovin the Snow 71/365, originally uploaded by krispycrunch6.

for about 5 minutes, then it was all tears for this little one. I guess she is sick of the snow, until next winter. At least I got off a few shots early this morning before the crying started.
Nice way to start the first day of Spring. We had record setting snow today..The forecast was for a possible 1 inch accumulation over night. Well, we got 6 inches and boy was it beautiful. Everyone enjoyed it for a last hoorah.

2 comments:

  1. I think I would have started crying if I see snow one more time this year, too! :) It does look really pretty though and this is such a cute shot! LOVE that dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Amy, If I see snow again.I WILL CRY..

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
My name is Kris. I am a wife, a mom to six, a photographer, a reader, a Christian, a Diet Coke drinker, a closet ice cream eater, a walker and a memory keeper.. Thanks for coming by to say hi, I can't wait to get to know you :)

Followers

Blog Archive