Friday, March 19, 2010

A New Day 69/365


A New Day 69/365, originally uploaded by krispycrunch6.

Another day, another sign of spring.. I am happy to report that it was a fabulous week for the family..Sure, we started with me starting a little fire, but there were weeds in that area that I had to kill. So it turned out for the best.
The weather was fabulous, which meant lots of outdoor time for me and the kids. We built forts in the house, the kids made a teepee out of old lumber, we played softball, we took pictures, we looked at the stars at night, the kids stayed up way TOO LATE, they also slewpt in way too late, we played on the swingset, we ate some yummy pizzas and we gpt tp see Katy for a few days. All in all it was a fantastic week.
I am happy to see Spring break come to a close, mainly so I can get the house put back in order and do about 20 loads of laundry. Also, I am exhausted from living in my kitchen cooking 200 meals for 7 different tastes..
Now, the countdown begins for Summer break..Hopefully, it will involve a much needed trip to visit family in Florida. Aaaahhh. just thinking of the beach makes me feel so relaxed and happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
My name is Kris. I am a wife, a mom to six, a photographer, a reader, a Christian, a Diet Coke drinker, a closet ice cream eater, a walker and a memory keeper.. Thanks for coming by to say hi, I can't wait to get to know you :)

Followers

Blog Archive