Wednesday, January 6, 2010

103.0 6/365


103.0 6/365, originally uploaded by krispycrunch6.

Today was supposed to be a special day. The family worked together for 3 days to paint, clean, decorate and move bedrooms around. The baby was supposed to move out of the crib and into her big bed with her big sis,Liney. Instead, Liney came home from school with a 103.0 fever, green, headache and body aches. She is in my room, in the crib and the baby is asleep in her new room without her big sissy..Maybe, tomorrow the two littles will get together again..

btw, I tried to make her skin look better and this is the best I could do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
My name is Kris. I am a wife, a mom to six, a photographer, a reader, a Christian, a Diet Coke drinker, a closet ice cream eater, a walker and a memory keeper.. Thanks for coming by to say hi, I can't wait to get to know you :)

Followers

Blog Archive