Sunday, January 3, 2010

35 Degrees


35 Degrees, originally uploaded by krispycrunch6.

I had no plans to post this image on my blog, but it has such special meaning to me. I had to do it.. This is my first image to make the front page of Flickr. What matters is how humbled I feel that people would like my image enough to push it to the top. There are thousands of incredible photographers on Flickr and I aspire to have even a speck of their talent. This morning made my whole day.
Too bad I can't count this as #3 of the 365 project. Darn it, now I have to shoot another image. One day during this project I am going to have to learn how to upload my pics from my camera...If not, Michael and the kids are going to refuse to help me soon..
Here's the story for this shot...True story, I looked around for Caroline last night at dinner time just as the sun is beginning to set..No one knew where she had gone..I looked outside and there she was, laying on my backyard table, on top of a rug with he blankie and pillow..Did I call her inside like a good mommy. No, I ran and get my camera and took pictures. It almost made me cry when I saw the pictures..She was sad because her big brother would not play with her..A piece of sugarless gum and all was right in the world. I hate and love these moments in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
My name is Kris. I am a wife, a mom to six, a photographer, a reader, a Christian, a Diet Coke drinker, a closet ice cream eater, a walker and a memory keeper.. Thanks for coming by to say hi, I can't wait to get to know you :)

Followers

Blog Archive