The flu is over...Aaahh, but the double ear infection started and Phoebe spent Friday Night with 103 degree fever. Here is her lovely portrait. Now you know why all the flowers and no people...We really do look like crap.(pardon my language). I plan to tuck all my babies in bed and snuggle up with a good book tonight, okay, really I will pass out within minutes and all my good intentions will be out the window
BLOGS I LOVE.
- Haagen-Dazs 31/365
- This is Why I am Behind 30/365
- Soon... 30/365
- The Color Of Springtime Is In The Flowers, The Col...
- Fear Is The Highest Fence. 27/365
- Back In The Game 26/365
- Today.. 25/365
- Family History ~ 24/365
- Rubber Ducky, You're The One.. 23/365
- Riley. We couldn’t get enough of her | giving than...
- A Warm Winter Day 22/365
- Let books be your dining table, And you shall be f...
- I love spring anywhere, but if I could choose I wo...
- 45 And Lovin It.. 19/365
- A Boy And His Toys 18/365
- pursue righteousness, godliness, faith, love, endu...
- It's A Glamorous Life 16/365
- Enjoying the Moment
- Who Needs Ruby Red Slippers? 15/365
- Little Girls..Welcome 14/365
- WHY? 13/365
- Quiet Time, originally uploaded by krispycrunch6.
- Before You Know It....12/365
- Back To College Bench Monday (part2), originally u...
- Guess What I Want? 11/365
- "Certain Of What I Can Not See" 10/365
- Childhood Is A Short Season. ~Helen Hayes 9/365
- Someone Stop Me, PLEASE!!! 8/365
- Change Is Good 7/365
- 103.0 6/365
- Tongue Twister
- The Gifts Of Christmas Past 5/365
- 4/365 Faith Is All I Need This Year..
- Her Beauty Runs Through To Her Soul
- 35 Degrees
- 2/365 Self Portrait UGH......
- Excitement 1/365
- ▼ January (37)