Thursday, January 14, 2010

Little Girls..Welcome 14/365

A dedication to all the new baby girls who have just arrived and to those ones arriving this Summer. To Zoe, Lily, and Camila we are blessed beyond words to have you in the family. You will be cherished, spoiled, wanted, pampered, and most of all loved by our family. You will never be without a friend to talk to, or a hand to hold, an ear to listen to you, or a person to pray for you. We wait for you with open arms.
(I hope I have the names correct)!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
My name is Kris. I am a wife, a mom to six, a photographer, a reader, a Christian, a Diet Coke drinker, a closet ice cream eater, a walker and a memory keeper.. Thanks for coming by to say hi, I can't wait to get to know you :)

Followers

Blog Archive