Tuesday, January 19, 2010

45 And Lovin It.. 19/365


45 And Lovin It.. 19/365, originally uploaded by krispycrunch6.

I will no longer complain about being 44, yippee..Today, I start a whole new path. I plan to embrace the next half of my life and do things I've only imagined.
Things I will and will not do now that I am 45.
1. I will not be afraid to try new things.
2. I will pursue my passions.
3. I will eat chocolate without guilt, unless I've stolen out of a child's mouth.
4. I will love my boobs and take them shopping to Victoria's Secret for a new bra.
5. I will walk every day, even if it kills me.
6. I will not steal chocolate from the kids anymore(if I think I might get caught).
7.I will still keep my family and friends a priority.
8. I will not be afraid of the closet door being open..(but I will still worry about things under the bed).
9. I will not let my gray hair take over my head without a heck of a fight.
10. I will stop writing stupid lists about things I will or will not do...

Thanks for listening to my babble. Just a note to my parents(all four of you): Thanks so much for loving me!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
My name is Kris. I am a wife, a mom to six, a photographer, a reader, a Christian, a Diet Coke drinker, a closet ice cream eater, a walker and a memory keeper.. Thanks for coming by to say hi, I can't wait to get to know you :)

Followers

Blog Archive