Friday, January 15, 2010

Who Needs Ruby Red Slippers? 15/365

It could be said that I am cheating, but not true. I took this picture today and blogged about it today..You are correct it's not a fabulous funny face Friday shot, okay I'm cheating. I went out for dinner with Michael for an early birthday celebration. now I am tooooo tired to take any more shots..


Who needs ruby red slippers when you have bright pink converse...
.These are Phoebe's new favorite shoes...They go so nicely with her Pink princess dress, tiara, jewelry and wand..

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, I think those are THE best converse I have ever seen! I want them :) Hehe. Great shot too, I like the sparkles underneath them :)

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
My name is Kris. I am a wife, a mom to six, a photographer, a reader, a Christian, a Diet Coke drinker, a closet ice cream eater, a walker and a memory keeper.. Thanks for coming by to say hi, I can't wait to get to know you :)

Followers

Blog Archive