Monday, January 4, 2010

4/365 Faith Is All I Need This Year..

This is going to be a great year...I am going to keep positive and look only for the good things this year..I have to keep the faith that all will be well. Who am I kidding, I know the first time one of the little ones brings a snake in the house or draws on my walls I will freak..
Yet, I have to many things to be grateful for this past year.
I am so blessed beyond words...This past year has been a real tough one, but people near and far have reached out to help. Thanksgiving Day groceries, money for the kids, free meals at school, help with school supplies, and a grocery gift card. Yes, people are beyond belief generous. I only hope I will be able to do for others, as so many have done my for my family and me. I know I will never forget the kindness, and generosity of a wonderful group of people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
My name is Kris. I am a wife, a mom to six, a photographer, a reader, a Christian, a Diet Coke drinker, a closet ice cream eater, a walker and a memory keeper.. Thanks for coming by to say hi, I can't wait to get to know you :)

Followers

Blog Archive