Friday, January 8, 2010

Someone Stop Me, PLEASE!!! 8/365

Mmmmmmmmmmm. Too late..I have NO willpower at all. Curse you Snickers, M&M's and Hershey Almond bars for being sooo darn good. I hate you all, but I love you so much I can't stop eating every little morsel. I would probaby knock over an elderly woman to get to a yummy treat first.

I hear there are groups for this kind of problem.The frist step is admiting I have a problem, the second step is accepting it and eating it anyway.
Oh well. It was good to the last crumb.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
My name is Kris. I am a wife, a mom to six, a photographer, a reader, a Christian, a Diet Coke drinker, a closet ice cream eater, a walker and a memory keeper.. Thanks for coming by to say hi, I can't wait to get to know you :)

Followers

Blog Archive