Friday, January 22, 2010

A Warm Winter Day 22/365


A Warm Winter Day 22/365, originally uploaded by krispycrunch6.

Today was so perfect...Finally, the sun was out and we had 72 degree weather. Phebes and I got the chance to run around any play in the yard. We played airplane(until I got nauseous and had to stop), we slid down the slide(until she hit her head), we chased each other and the dog(until the dog gave up), and we drew pictures on the fence with chalk. It was just your typical Texas winter day.

1 comment:

  1. Love this picture! Keep up the good work. Love you, Auntie

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
My name is Kris. I am a wife, a mom to six, a photographer, a reader, a Christian, a Diet Coke drinker, a closet ice cream eater, a walker and a memory keeper.. Thanks for coming by to say hi, I can't wait to get to know you :)

Followers

Blog Archive