Today was so perfect...Finally, the sun was out and we had 72 degree weather. Phebes and I got the chance to run around any play in the yard. We played airplane(until I got nauseous and had to stop), we slid down the slide(until she hit her head), we chased each other and the dog(until the dog gave up), and we drew pictures on the fence with chalk. It was just your typical Texas winter day.
BLOGS I LOVE.
- Haagen-Dazs 31/365
- This is Why I am Behind 30/365
- Soon... 30/365
- The Color Of Springtime Is In The Flowers, The Col...
- Fear Is The Highest Fence. 27/365
- Back In The Game 26/365
- Today.. 25/365
- Family History ~ 24/365
- Rubber Ducky, You're The One.. 23/365
- Riley. We couldn’t get enough of her | giving than...
- A Warm Winter Day 22/365
- Let books be your dining table, And you shall be f...
- I love spring anywhere, but if I could choose I wo...
- 45 And Lovin It.. 19/365
- A Boy And His Toys 18/365
- pursue righteousness, godliness, faith, love, endu...
- It's A Glamorous Life 16/365
- Enjoying the Moment
- Who Needs Ruby Red Slippers? 15/365
- Little Girls..Welcome 14/365
- WHY? 13/365
- Quiet Time, originally uploaded by krispycrunch6.
- Before You Know It....12/365
- Back To College Bench Monday (part2), originally u...
- Guess What I Want? 11/365
- "Certain Of What I Can Not See" 10/365
- Childhood Is A Short Season. ~Helen Hayes 9/365
- Someone Stop Me, PLEASE!!! 8/365
- Change Is Good 7/365
- 103.0 6/365
- Tongue Twister
- The Gifts Of Christmas Past 5/365
- 4/365 Faith Is All I Need This Year..
- Her Beauty Runs Through To Her Soul
- 35 Degrees
- 2/365 Self Portrait UGH......
- Excitement 1/365
- ▼ January (37)