Thursday, January 28, 2010

Back In The Game 26/365


For You...., originally uploaded by krispycrunch6.

Okay, I blew my 365 thing, but I am back in the game. Sorry, I let a little thing like, the suck the life out of you flu get me a little off track. I am now in recovery mode and the kids and Mike are doing better also. Hmm, lesson learned from this gut wrenching, fever producing, pain aching, sore throat and delirium inducing bug. GET A FLU SHOT!!!!!!

I HATE the flu..Any more words, nope. I still hate the flu and any annoying bug that produces it.....

That's all I have for today. I will catch up by the end of the weekend and I hope none of you get the creepy crud. So for now, good night and remember folks, get your flu shot and use Lysol before anyone comes near you. kiss kiss

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
My name is Kris. I am a wife, a mom to six, a photographer, a reader, a Christian, a Diet Coke drinker, a closet ice cream eater, a walker and a memory keeper.. Thanks for coming by to say hi, I can't wait to get to know you :)

Followers

Blog Archive