Sunday, January 31, 2010

Haagen-Dazs 31/365


Haagen-Dazs 31/365, originally uploaded by krispycrunch6.

Yes, I really did hide in my closet with this delicious, caramel ice cream piece of Heaven. I know it was selfish, but quite frankly I did not care. I snuck this out of the freezer, hid it under my shirt, went to my room, went in the bathroom, closed the door and went into the closet sat down on a chair and slowly lapped up every last bite of this..I never enjoyed this little delicacy more. Only a mom can truly appreciate how low one would go to have a few minutes alone with a special fiend.
Good bye dulce de leche, I will buy you again one day. For now, thank you for giving me 3.5 minutes of finger licking happiness. Until then, I will miss you.
kiss kiss

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
My name is Kris. I am a wife, a mom to six, a photographer, a reader, a Christian, a Diet Coke drinker, a closet ice cream eater, a walker and a memory keeper.. Thanks for coming by to say hi, I can't wait to get to know you :)

Followers

Blog Archive